WHOVIANS CREATE IS CLOSED
Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy

The Chase

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Chase

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 6:08 pm

Discuss this TV show here.

I love it! Very Happy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Chase

Post by Scary on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 6:23 pm

For a moment I thought you meant the Doctor Who episode. lol!

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. santa

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: scary@whovianscreate.com


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Chase

Post by doctorwho11 on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 6:48 pm

I have only watched this how a few times and to be honest it bores me.

A lot of the time I can answer most of the questions and I feel the chasers are just made out to be braniacs when some of the questions are just general knowledge.

DW11

doctorwho11

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 3351
Join date : 2011-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Chase

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 6:48 pm

Scary wrote:For a moment I thought you meant the Doctor Who episode. lol!

lol!

I'd know where to put the thread, if it was. Razz
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Chase

Post by Scary on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 6:54 pm

doctorwho11 wrote:I have only watched this how a few times and to be honest it bores me.

A lot of the time I can answer most of the questions and I feel the chasers are just made out to be braniacs when some of the questions are just general knowledge.

DW11

I agree with this. I much prefer game shows like Golden Balls and Deal or No Deal etc. Razz

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. santa

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: scary@whovianscreate.com


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Chase

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 6:56 pm

Golden Balls... Don't even mention that. Jasper Carrott annoys me beyond belief. Razz

His comedy and patter is really cheesy and pathetic, and the game itself is really boring. The bluffing between the contestants is annoying, and it's really annoying when one splits and one steals. Razz
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Chase

Post by Scary on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 7:02 pm

AmyPond wrote:Golden Balls... Don't even mention that. Jasper Carrott annoys me beyond belief. Razz

His comedy and patter is really cheesy and pathetic, and the game itself is really boring. The bluffing between the contestants is annoying, and it's really annoying when one splits and one steals. Razz

Personally I love shows that have arguing in them... Perhaps I'm rather sadistic but I find arguments quite funny. Razz

Oi! Leave Mr. Carott alone! He's from Birmingham so that makes me love him. lol!

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. santa

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: scary@whovianscreate.com


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Chase

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 7:09 pm

Scary wrote:
AmyPond wrote:Golden Balls... Don't even mention that. Jasper Carrott annoys me beyond belief. Razz

His comedy and patter is really cheesy and pathetic, and the game itself is really boring. The bluffing between the contestants is annoying, and it's really annoying when one splits and one steals. Razz

Personally I love shows that have arguing in them... Perhaps I'm rather sadistic but I find arguments quite funny. Razz

Oi! Leave Mr. Carott alone! He's from Birmingham so that makes me love him. lol!

Jasper is annoying. There's no other explanation for him... lol!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Chase

Post by MarthaJonesFan on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 9:01 pm

OMG, I LOVE this show!

Mark Labett (the Beast) is my favourite chaser. Razz

Golden Balls was great too, don't diss that good show. Wink
avatar
MarthaJonesFan

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 4969
Join date : 2010-12-29

http://www.freewebs.com/marthajonesfan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Chase

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

MarthaJonesFan wrote:OMG, I LOVE this show!

Mark Labett (the Beast) is my favourite chaser. Razz

Golden Balls was great too, don't diss that good show. Wink

After watching tonight's one, I SERIOUSLY HATE the black Chaser, guy... Razz He's so annoying...

I like Anne (is it Anne?)... She's good.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Chase

Post by MarthaJonesFan on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 4:04 pm

AmyPond wrote:
MarthaJonesFan wrote:OMG, I LOVE this show!

Mark Labett (the Beast) is my favourite chaser. Razz

Golden Balls was great too, don't diss that good show. Wink

After watching tonight's one, I SERIOUSLY HATE the black Chaser, guy... Razz He's so annoying...

I like Anne (is it Anne?)... She's good.

Yeah, it's Anne. Here's the list of chasers:

Mark Labett (the Beast)
Shaun Wallace (the Barrister)
Anne Hegarty (the Governess, or as Bradley likes to call her, Frosty Knickers)
Paul Sinha (the new one)
avatar
MarthaJonesFan

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 4969
Join date : 2010-12-29

http://www.freewebs.com/marthajonesfan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Chase

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 4:05 pm

Haha... Frosty Knickers. Razz

Yeah, I don't like Shaun Wallace... Nasty crater. Cross LOL!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Chase

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum