WHOVIANS CREATE IS CLOSED
Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy

The AP/Musicman Situation: For refference

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The AP/Musicman Situation: For refference

Post by Campion on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 4:57 pm

Bassically this: AP got into an argument over nothing with Binary Function (Who had done nothing.) AP storms of and says he is leaving. Jo then bans him for 24 hours , (well he did want to leave! LOL! ). Then it is discovered that musicman is spying and taking quote from the chatbox and sending them back to AP. MM going all mad and says he is complaning to formunation (when instead he complains to us...) and is banned for 24 hours.

The End.

[18:36:21] @ Scary : You little fraud [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:20] @ Campion : We are Whovians Create, not VirtualDalek Create.  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:35] @ Scary : mehhhh to you [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Campion

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Back to top Go down

Re: The AP/Musicman Situation: For refference

Post by MarthaJonesFan on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 4:59 pm

Just to add: BF wasn't exactly helping the situation, which was a reason why MM actually got so angry. It wasn't just out of the blue, not from what I saw. Smile
MarthaJonesFan

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

http://www.freewebs.com/marthajonesfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Campion on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 5:01 pm

MarthaJonesFan wrote:Just to add: BF wasn't exactly helping the situation, which was a reason why MM actually got so angry. It wasn't just out of the blue, not from what I saw. Smile
Thanks for your addition MJF. Smile

[18:36:21] @ Scary : You little fraud [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:20] @ Campion : We are Whovians Create, not VirtualDalek Create.  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Campion

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Scary on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 5:07 pm

MarthaJonesFan wrote:Just to add: BF wasn't exactly helping the situation, which was a reason why MM actually got so angry. It wasn't just out of the blue, not from what I saw. Smile

Hmm, but the thing is I don't think he was actually doing anything wrong. I think it's just the way he likes to have banter... It seems to annoy a lot of people. He does get excessive sometimes though. But yeah, I think BF also needs an eye kept on too.

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Back to top Go down

Post by MarthaJonesFan on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 5:12 pm

Scary wrote:

Hmm, but the thing is I don't think he was actually doing anything wrong. I think it's just the way he likes to have banter... It seems to annoy a lot of people. He does get excessive sometimes though. But yeah, I think BF also needs an eye kept on too.

You're right there. BF seems to ignore warnings not just from me, but from any mod. During the latest flame war on the FF, Jo had to close the chatbox on here for a little while partly because BF was getting a bit too OTT.
MarthaJonesFan

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Scary on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 5:22 pm

I know what you mean about warnings. He seems to think that only Admins can tell him what to do. I think at one point last night he said something on the lines of "If the admins tell me to stop then I will." He needs to snap out of that, and next time he disobeys a command from a Mod then I will put him in his place. He is my friend, yes, but I have a duty to this forum, as do we all, and we have a duty to the forum's staff and members. And if he's going to abuse those things then something needs to be done.

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Scary on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 6:15 pm

Sent Pond this PM and I don't tthink I could be any fairer:

Scary wrote:Pond,

I was not present when things began to kick off but from my understanding you lost your temper with BF for... nothing. As a result you received a 24 hour ban.

Then you had MM copy and paste for you, which we have always considered as spying. I know that the messages pasted were minor but quite frankly if you wanted to know what was being said then you shouldn't have got yourself banned. You, as a result, have got MM into a lot of trouble too.

You have both lost your PP statuses and they will by no chance be reinstated. The only reason I ever gave you that rank was on the condition that you behaved yourself. I think, in all fairness, you have since broke that agreement about three times now, which brings me to my next point.

You have had too many warnings. We like you, Pond, but your actions sometimes are most disheartening. This is your absolute final chance and warning, and if you are to over step the very thin line of which you edge by even the slightest amount, you WILL be permi-banned. We cannot keep giving you chances, AP. You're lucky that you're getting this one.

Please do us proud, Pond. I don't want to see you go, but you really do need to obey the rules. We will no longer make exceptions.

Regards,
Scary

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Campion on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 6:31 pm

Scary wrote:Sent Pond this PM and I don't tthink I could be any fairer:

Scary wrote:Pond,

I was not present when things began to kick off but from my understanding you lost your temper with BF for... nothing. As a result you received a 24 hour ban.

Then you had MM copy and paste for you, which we have always considered as spying. I know that the messages pasted were minor but quite frankly if you wanted to know what was being said then you shouldn't have got yourself banned. You, as a result, have got MM into a lot of trouble too.

You have both lost your PP statuses and they will by no chance be reinstated. The only reason I ever gave you that rank was on the condition that you behaved yourself. I think, in all fairness, you have since broke that agreement about three times now, which brings me to my next point.

You have had too many warnings. We like you, Pond, but your actions sometimes are most disheartening. This is your absolute final chance and warning, and if you are to over step the very thin line of which you edge by even the slightest amount, you WILL be permi-banned. We cannot keep giving you chances, AP. You're lucky that you're getting this one.

Please do us proud, Pond. I don't want to see you go, but you really do need to obey the rules. We will no longer make exceptions.

Regards,
Scary

I think that you made good and fair points Scary. Hopefully he will listen to you. Smile

Campion

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Scary on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 6:33 pm

AmyPond wrote:a) BF knew what he was doing. He was bringing up things that had happened in the past on other forums, and was trying to wind me up, but I shouldn't have retaliated.
b) MM offered to copy and paste them, so I'm not all to blame, but I shouldn't have agreed to let him do so.
c) Premium Poster rank gone? I can live with that.
d) So what you're saying is, that if I had been behaved, I would never have been a PP?

And I replied...

Scary wrote:If you remember, you were a premium poster and then you misbehaved so the rank was taken from you and then me and Jo agreed with you that you could have your rank back so long as you were good. And now, since you have broken that agreement (again?) you have fully lost your PP ranking.

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Back to top Go down

Post by MarthaJonesFan on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 7:15 pm

Good PM there, Scary. Hope he bucks his ideas up.
MarthaJonesFan

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Back to top Go down

Post by linx112 on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:14 pm

Just remember that rule 6 is respecting staff. So feel free to warn/ban
linx112

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Back to top Go down