WHOVIANS CREATE IS CLOSED
Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy

KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Campion on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 9:02 pm

After many warnings KGF has been perma banned. Well, as the Judoon would say "Justice is Swift."

___________________________________________________
The King of Green.

[18:36:21] @ Scary : You little fraud [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:20] @ Campion : We are Whovians Create, not VirtualDalek Create.  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:35] @ Scary : mehhhh to you [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Campion

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Scary on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 9:05 pm

I hate this job sometimes. It's not nice having to do things like this to friends. But yes, he's been punished accordingly I guess....

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Cody on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 11:13 pm

I just fear for the posting. All we can do is pray that it doesn't come to a grinding halt and ruin us! Where's DW11 when you need him Sad

Cody

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 1367
Join date : 2010-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Scary on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 11:32 pm

I think without Pond and with the chatbox we are utterly doomed, to be honest. But... Yeah... All we can do is try, I guess. Neutral

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Cody on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 7:42 am

Well, we managed to get back after the massive fall in January - I mean look at December last year, the posting back then, by that standard, was really good. I think that as long as we put in the effort, then others will follow Smile

Cody

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 1367
Join date : 2010-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Campion on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 12:19 pm

Scary wrote:I think without Pond and with the chatbox we are utterly doomed, to be honest. But... Yeah... All we can do is try, I guess. Neutral
Right listen. We are fare from doomed. It's talk like that that makes us doomed! Yeah alright we've lost the highest poster but if I'm quite honest and not trying to be rude but Pond spamed alot and I personally don't want out high posts to be based on a system like that. I know he's your freind and I liked him alot to but guys get a grip! Green Grin It's not the end this forum has been going for a year or so and we are doing great! Just have faith and keep soldering on is what I say. Mr Cool Smile

___________________________________________________
The King of Green.

[18:36:21] @ Scary : You little fraud [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:20] @ Campion : We are Whovians Create, not VirtualDalek Create.  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:35] @ Scary : mehhhh to you [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Campion

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Scary on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 3:50 pm

It's alright, I agree and understand. Just seemed a little 'Whoa' at the time. He's my friend so it's hard to just go "bye bye." I'm praying to understand that it was his own wrong doing and I can only hope he'll see the error of his way.

I think the post count will fall, spam or no spam. But this does give me a chance to regain my throne of top poster. Twisted Evil

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Cody on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 4:25 pm

Yes, and I'll have a good crack at posting too to help things along. Also, shall I take over the awards? I can just take it up where KGF left off and re-start round 4.

Cody

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 1367
Join date : 2010-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Campion on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 4:27 pm

Osmium76 wrote:Yes, and I'll have a good crack at posting too to help things along. Also, shall I take over the awards? I can just take it up where KGF left off and re-start round 4.
I think that you would do that excellently Os76 so yeah I think you should do it. Mr Cool

___________________________________________________
The King of Green.

[18:36:21] @ Scary : You little fraud [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:20] @ Campion : We are Whovians Create, not VirtualDalek Create.  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:35] @ Scary : mehhhh to you [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Campion

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Scary on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 4:28 pm

Yeah definitely, it'd be a shame to let it go to waste.

I've put a thread up in request of a new magazine editor.

The only problem we have now is the secret santa... Or are we just gonna leave that one?

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Cody on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 4:33 pm

I'd just leave it. I think he was just pairing people up anyway, rather than doing it properly, so I didn't think it was going to work brilliantly anyway.

Cody

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 1367
Join date : 2010-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Scary on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 4:34 pm

Hmmm...

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Cody on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 4:46 pm

What's the "hmmm…" for, Scary?

Cody

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 1367
Join date : 2010-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Scary on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 4:53 pm

My Hartnell-styled 'hmm of agreement'. Razz

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Scary on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 4:37 pm

Just received this email from KGF:

KarenGillanFan wrote:Hi Jonathan,

Hmm, now knowing that it was Campion who banned me from the forum makes me wonder if this is all an act of favouritism. MarthaJonesFan clearly wanted me punished because he thought I was "being harsh on Janet intentionally, to wind him up", but all I was doing was voicing my honest opinion. MarthaJonesFan thinks that everything centres around him and that if I say something wrong that he doesn't like circulating the world of music, that I am immediately intimidating and targeting him, which is completely unfair. I understand that Campion is a Moderator, and in being one he has to listen to the sides of an argument, but I think he is being a little biased towards the side of MarthaJonesFan here because he has seen what I have said, and MarthaJonesFan has spindled off some story, and he has thus banned me, which is COMPLETELY unacceptable. I expect a fair trial for this. Not just a victorious and rebellious permanent ban on behalf of the Administrators/Moderators.

As for the magazine, NO WAY am I having ANYBODY take it over in my absence. If the magazine is to continue, then it must be a) a fresh and original idea, and b) NOT where I left off (as an immediate resumption). How coincidental that it is so close to Christmas and that I'm having a bad time at home. You lot don't understand, well, you do, but everyone else seems to think my behaviour is just as bad, surpass to the problems I am currently experiencing at home, thus they have decided to take it upon themselves to ban me in heat of the moment. It is so close to Christmas and it breaks my heart to know that a place I felt comfortable on, a place I lived for and a place I loved visiting every day and posting on has been cruelly and unjustly taken away from me due to a simple misunderstanding. The Secret Santa is being cancelled?! Hmm, fine. So, because of something that has happened in spur of the moment, in a misunderstanding, every project I was part of/coordinated is now being cancelled? How unjust of the Moderators/Administrators (although I know you understand fully).

If a fair trial does not proceed, and if I am continually, unjustly treated, I give no pleasure in the part I played in helping the forum to succeed and strive toward the 30,000 mark. I am sorry you have to be on the receiving end of this angry e-mail, but I am just so frustrated at the moment as to why I have been permanently banned from a place where I felt comfortable, and with people I felt comfortable around. I hope to god The X Factor thread is either deleted or locked as soon as possible, because I'd hate to see anybody else get permanently banned from the forum because they voiced their honest opinion. *Insert roll-eye smiley here*. I appreciate you are grateful for my contribution to the forum and for helping to reach the 30,000 mark and I thank you for the congratulations, and I thank you for supporting me all of the way through. You were beginning to be the only person I could understand on the forum because you were the only one who understood me, and that was always something we shared in common.

I could also predict that because of my part I played in the resignation from VirtualDalek's quiz, I was too permanently banned unjustly. That is utterly ridiculous and if my permanent ban has been too because of that, then I beg mercy on that forum because such a cruel way to end my time on the forum would be to ban me because I was not happy with the way a system was being run, and so was one of the leading-men on the forum, yourself! I also expect a fair trial on this matter too, as I would like this issue to be discussed further too as I would like a just explanation as to what EXACTLY the rules were. It is not good enough for the quiz-master to turn around and say to one of the team captains, and I quote directly: "I didn't say you couldn't use Google/Wiki." and then he turns round and says using Google/Wiki is against the rules. How very unjust.

Anyway, I am gargling on now, so I shall not consume any more of your time. I wish for a fair trial and to discuss this with the other Moderators/Administrators further so that we can decide on a final action which will come into place, but I'll have all the others know, I am VERY unhappy about this situation. All because of Little Miss Irish Sweetheart. *Inserts roll-eye smiley again*.

I expect a wealthy reply,
Kind regards,

I'm about to reply and will post here what I said. He's really starting to annoy me now. Rolling Eyes

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Campion on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 4:41 pm

Does the guy not even understand that I am in no way biased? I have never been biased in this job.......I do very much like KGF but this takes the cake! Tut Tut Tut Evil or Very Mad

___________________________________________________
The King of Green.

[18:36:21] @ Scary : You little fraud [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:20] @ Campion : We are Whovians Create, not VirtualDalek Create.  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:35] @ Scary : mehhhh to you [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Campion

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Scary on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 4:43 pm

Don't worry Camp, I'mma defend you.

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Campion on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 4:45 pm

Scary wrote:Don't worry Camp, I'mma defend you.
Thank you Scary! Mr Cool Hope he will learn his lesson reading your wise words. Mr Cool

___________________________________________________
The King of Green.

[18:36:21] @ Scary : You little fraud [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:20] @ Campion : We are Whovians Create, not VirtualDalek Create.  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:35] @ Scary : mehhhh to you [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Campion

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Scary on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:11 pm

And so I have replied:

Scary wrote:Hello again,

I see it to be a very sweeping statement to call your banning 'rebellious' or 'an act of favouritism'. For a long time I and many other moderators have warned you that you were on your last chance and what the consequences would be. At first I thought a permanent ban was unfair but I can now see it was the more fair and right thing to do when reviewing the facts.

Rule two states: 2)Please do not bully other members-This may involve a disagreement, or the fact you may not like the. Any form of personal attack will be dealt with a warning. If the Moderators feel the need to, they may give a 24 hour ban so the member can 'cool off'.

This has sometimes been the reason for you being banned in the past. You don't particularly target people but when you disagree with people you can become very angry and harsh.

Rule six states: 6)Respect the moderator and staff - They are here to help you! If they deem you to have broken a rule, then they have permission to deal whatever punishment they see fit for the offence.

This is another reason why you have lost 'lives' on your warning bar in the past. The other night exampled this when me and Campion told you not to rub things in about Janet, however you ignored our warnings which lead to your banning.

Opinions are allowed, why of course. I am absolutely for people expressing themselves, but when you are making comments like "Bye bye Janet!!" ...That is not expressing yourself. That's being arrogant. I'm sorry, Pond, there's no other way to put it but that's exactly what you were the other night. You were arrogant to members and staff and this lead to your permi-ban. You have been warned too many times, my friend, and I told you and told you again not to over step that line because it would result in this. But you did not listen...

Campion is not biased. He acted correctly. He did not like how you were abusing the right to express yourself and how you disobeyed admin/mod instructions. The quiz shenanigans had nothing to do with your banning otherwise clearly I would be banned too since I was a part of that. It perhaps contributed to your anger and hostility that night but it did not affect Campion's decision whatsoever.

The forum's magazine is exactly that; the forum's. It is branded under the name of 'Whovians Create' and thus belongs to Os76 with all rights reserved. Of course we are more than grateful to you for running it but its fate will be decided by Os76 and Os76 only. If he wishes to continue the magazine with a new editor or close it down completely... It really is his own decision to make.

As for it being close to Christmas, I do not see how that relates any relevance at all to this situation? The birth of Jesus Christ does not affect whether you are to be permi-banned on an internet sci-fi forum, does it? In regards to your bad time at home, I am very apologetic for that and I'm praying for you. I hope everything is okay with you and your family. But just because you are suffering do you think it's fair to take out your frustration on other people? Does your current situation at home allow you the right to annoy and anger people without them even activating you first? No, I don't think it does at all. You were banned in the heat of the moment, yes, as every other rule breaker is. It is your own fault that you have been banned, my friend.

Your 'Secret Santa' project is the only project of yours that has been cancelled. This is solely for the reason that no one else has the time to run it themselves. Your magazine, however, will be taken on by someone else and so you will not be forgotten in that sense, Pond.

No trial will proceed as no trial is necessary. You broke rules again and again and again. I warned you SO much on the PMs. I told you, as a concerned friend, not to annoy others, not to break rules, not to get on the wrong side of the mods because you would be punished. You were on your absolute last chance and we meant that. We are not DWT.net, we don't do stupid 'probation schemes'. When one has exceeded their 5 warnings... That's it. And I'm sorry, I truly am, but there is no chance of you being allowed back. We do not want to be corrupt and let banned members back otherwise we may as well allow Innes Skenes, CardClashersHub and all those lot back too... We permi-banned Duke, an asset to the forum, because he over stood the mark too many times. Now you unfortunately share the same fate as him. As mods/admins we have to set the example of zero tolerance. I'm sorry Pond, it's just the way it is.

I hope to stay in touch with you, Pond. You're a great friend and I'd hate this to come between us. You're still part of the UFO, remember, so you're not entirely dislodged from Whovians Create.

Kind regards,
Jon.

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Campion on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:18 pm

Thank you for defending me. The only point I slightly dissagree/concerened about: Should he really be part of UFO? For all we know he might miss uses this foothole as such and might attack the forum..Just a thought, though really tis your dessicison. Smile

___________________________________________________
The King of Green.

[18:36:21] @ Scary : You little fraud [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:20] @ Campion : We are Whovians Create, not VirtualDalek Create.  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:35] @ Scary : mehhhh to you [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Campion

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Scary on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:24 pm

I have no grounds to stand on to remove him from the UFO. If he tries to use meetings as a way of worming himself back into this forum he'll be removed immediately, and that I will make very clear to him. Smile

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Campion on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:33 pm

Okaydokie Captain. Twas just checking with you. Mr Cool

___________________________________________________
The King of Green.

[18:36:21] @ Scary : You little fraud [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:20] @ Campion : We are Whovians Create, not VirtualDalek Create.  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:35] @ Scary : mehhhh to you [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Campion

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by VirtualDalek on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:56 pm

He said MJF thinks the world revolves around him? I'm sorry, but he dosen't really have the right to say that. As I see it, Campions action were perfectly acceptable, and KGF is just whinging at having to leave the forum.

___________________________________________________
VD~
Head/Rules Moderator [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Thanks to Osmium76 for the signature!
avatar
VirtualDalek

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 3786
Join date : 2010-09-07

http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Scary on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:59 pm

He's been speaking to me on MSN since he read my email reply. This is the conversation up until 2 minutes ago:

GenosideDalek says:
Not exactly dislodged? Pfft, MJF's certainly happy to see the back of me.
Jonathan Swales says:
In my email, just, I said 'activating' by mistake. I meant 'agrivating' or however you spell it.
GenosideDalek says:
I know I shouldn't be taking my actions out on others, but can you imagine if you hated your mum and dad so much and you couldn't control it on the internet?
I'm not sure you understand how much of an asset to ME WC actually was. The forums mean a lot to me as they have been very beneficial to me, although I have acted inappropriately sometimes, and I may as well deactivate myself across the whole internet now.
...
Jonathan Swales says:
I feel for you, Pond. But I honestly cannot do anything about it. What is done is done. All we can do from here is look to the future.
GenosideDalek says:
Oh goody... *sigh*
Can't wait for a miserable Christmas...
Jonathan Swales says:
Look
I've told you plenty of times
I have no concept of guilt or empathy
I'm sorry that it has come to this, Pond, but whatever near-depressing things you try saying to me it will not work. I'm sorry, mate.
GenosideDalek says:
I'm not trying to make you feel guilty or empathetic. :/ It's just WC meant a bloody LOT to me.
Jonathan Swales says:
It means a lot to me too, but I know that if I ever went against them that I'd deserve to be banned.
GenosideDalek says:
I blame MJF. Really, I do.
Jonathan Swales says:
Yours and MJF's bickering has annoyed me for ages to be honest, but the thing with MJF is that he he knows when to stop.
GenosideDalek says:
NO. MJF becomes too sensitive with issues such as singers, and he thinks he can use that as a defence mechanism so that others can be punished if an opinion is thought to be too extreme. :/
I WILL NOT be penalised for expressing my honest opinions about a singer, and the reductions that could be made about a community who punishes those for doing so, well... Hmm...
Jonathan Swales says:
Tell me, Pond..
Do you consider 'BYE BYE JANET!!' expressing your opinion or arrogantly taking the piss?
GenosideDalek says:
I consider "Bye Bye Janet!!" to be expressing my opinion because not only is it expressing the fact that she has, obviously, been eliminated from the competition, but at the same time, an obvious opinion that my dislike for her is straight-forward and an understanding of that should be just.
Jonathan Swales says:
So then do you think it is necessary to word and voice your opinion in such a manner? Do you not think you could have been a bit more mature about it?
Remember the Lennox thread?
You were calling her names and everything, I stayed perfectly calm.
GenosideDalek says:
Reconsidering what I said, yes, maybe I could've voiced my opinion in a different manner, so as not to upset others.
Jonathan Swales says:
Well there we are then
GenosideDalek says:
MJF is fully aware of this that I can sometimes act in a certain manner and it can come across quite forcing but I can not control it. You'll think I'm sulking, but my home life makes me reenact what happens at home onto the forum(s) and I can't help that. It's just hell, and not everyone is understanding. :/
Jonathan Swales says:
We have been understanding for too long, Pond. You have to work with us if you want to come out on top. Help US help YOU. But I guess it's too late for that now.
GenosideDalek says:
But I don't understand how. Neutral
Jonathan Swales says:
By thinking about what you say before saying it, like we tried telling you all the time
GenosideDalek says:
Yes and I took that advice on board, and I can recall EXACTLY who told you and what you don't seem to understand is that I DID/DO try to work on that. Sometimes matters at home just worsen. :/
*who told me, that was meant to be
Jonathan Swales says:
But Pond we can only help you to a certain extent
I'd think the darn warnings and 24 hour bans would have got that message across...
but obvs not
GenosideDalek says:
I don't expect to be spoon fed here, but I was trying to persevere but obviously time to heal isn't an option. :/
Jonathan Swales says:
We have to be fair, Pond.
GenosideDalek says:
And I understand that, but if there's one thing I'll make you sure of that is that I AM/WAS working on the points Linx112, etc pointed out to me.
Jonathan Swales says:
A court in real life wouldn't say "oh okay, it's not you're fault, we'll let you calm down for a few days and see what happens then" because it'll just keep going on and on and on...
GenosideDalek says:
But what's different though, is that the forum aint a court.
Jonathan Swales says:
No, but justice is.
And as mods/admins we must keep justice fair and swift. We're not Libya..
GenosideDalek says:
And I never insinuated you were a mini-Libya. :/
Jonathan Swales says:
No I know, but asking us to keep on giving you endless chances again and again and again... If we were to do that we'd be like DWT.net or something.
D'ya know why Os76 made the forum?
GenosideDalek says:
Endless chances is not what I'm after. But given if i had been given time to persevere to improve upon what was bad and turn it into something good, there may have been a positive outcome.
Jonathan Swales says:
He made it as a place of refuge for those members of DWT.net to get away from the flame wars and to be able to post in a fair and justified environment.
Perhaps, Pond, but everyone gets 5 chances and 5 chances only.
GenosideDalek says:
Well I guess I've just wasted a lot of my time. I wanted to improve things, and I was trying to. Although i was going through a lot at home. I care so much for WC, and wanted to put things right, but you know... I\'M SWEARING happens.
Jonathan Swales says:
Unfortunately, yes, it does.
GenosideDalek says:
(N)
Jonathan Swales says:
As for the UFO, I'm not going to remove you from it but if you use the meetings as a way to argue with Os76 or Campion or anyone else then I will be forced to remove you from the UFO as well. Just advising you... Hopefully you'll listen to me this time.
GenosideDalek says:
I HAVE been listening to you. You'd not believe it, but I've got all your/Linx112/Campion/Os76 and Jo's advice logged on a Word Document, and I've been working on it. But you lot just don't understand. What's the point in arguing with Os76 or Camp on the UFO? the UFO is disbanded from the argument concerning what happened surrounding my ban.
Jonathan Swales says:
That's what I want to hear

Bit hard to read but it's there for the records anyway. Basically I think Pond is starting to see the error of his way... Only we won't be letting him back in whatsoever. A permi-ban is a permi-ban and I don't think we can stress that enough to him.

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Campion on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 6:07 pm

What does he mean about UFO? *Campion is confused.*

___________________________________________________
The King of Green.

[18:36:21] @ Scary : You little fraud [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:20] @ Campion : We are Whovians Create, not VirtualDalek Create.  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[14:37:35] @ Scary : mehhhh to you [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Campion

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: KarenGillianFan - permi-banned - 27/11/11

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum