WHOVIANS CREATE IS CLOSED
Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy

The Big Bang Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Big Bang Theory

Post by pixiegirl4104 on Thu 05 Apr 2012, 12:18 pm

Talk about it on this special thread, hope everyone is watching the 100th episode on E4 later on Wink
avatar
pixiegirl4104

Warning Level :
1 / 51 / 5

Posts : 1538
Join date : 2011-08-01

http://www.youtube.com/user/pg4104

Back to top Go down

Re: The Big Bang Theory

Post by TheConsole on Thu 05 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

It's so cool! Razz The 100th episode tonight! Very Happy
avatar
TheConsole

Warning Level :
4 / 54 / 5

Posts : 616
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Big Bang Theory

Post by Scary on Thu 05 Apr 2012, 6:49 pm

LOVE THIS!

Not only is it funny but you learn some really weird things, too. It's very scientific, with them being physicists and all. I think Os76 would like it. Razz

But best of all is Sheldon...




___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. santa

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: scary@whovianscreate.com


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Big Bang Theory

Post by Cody on Thu 05 Apr 2012, 6:52 pm

I have to admit, it's a great show. The jokes, though only for the more scientific, are hilarious if you understand what they're on about LOL!

Cody

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 1367
Join date : 2010-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Big Bang Theory

Post by Scary on Thu 05 Apr 2012, 7:00 pm

Osmium76 wrote:I have to admit, it's a great show. The jokes, though only for the more scientific, are hilarious if you understand what they're on about LOL!

I understand a few of them. My science teacher's voice pops up in the back of my head as I remember glimpses of info she has bored us to sleep with in lessons before. Razz But the show in general is just gold. LOL!

___________________________________________________
God bless,
Scary. santa

Head Administrator,
Moderator.

Contact me via email: scary@whovianscreate.com


[18:33:44] doctorwho11: Is Campion going to come back on?
[18:34:01] DalekSupreme08: No, he's crying in a corner
avatar
Scary

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Posts : 5987
Join date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Big Bang Theory

Post by pixiegirl4104 on Thu 05 Apr 2012, 7:34 pm

Scary wrote:LOVE THIS!

Not only is it funny but you learn some really weird things, too. It's very scientific, with them being physicists and all. I think Os76 would like it. Razz

But best of all is Sheldon...




I got to admit Sheldon is just hilarious! His my favourite character in The Big Bang Theory Razz
avatar
pixiegirl4104

Warning Level :
1 / 51 / 5

Posts : 1538
Join date : 2011-08-01

http://www.youtube.com/user/pg4104

Back to top Go down

Re: The Big Bang Theory

Post by TheConsole on Fri 06 Apr 2012, 4:09 pm

pixiegirl4104 wrote:
Scary wrote:LOVE THIS!

Not only is it funny but you learn some really weird things, too. It's very scientific, with them being physicists and all. I think Os76 would like it. Razz

But best of all is Sheldon...




I got to admit Sheldon is just hilarious! His my favourite character in The Big Bang Theory Razz

Agreed,my friend Razz Green Grin
avatar
TheConsole

Warning Level :
4 / 54 / 5

Posts : 616
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Big Bang Theory

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum