WHOVIANS CREATE IS CLOSED
Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy

WCM Issue Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WCM Issue Five

While I am still around doing TID, I suddenly realised that maybe we should do a fifth issue of the mag? This time however it'll be out for Christmas. Thoughts? Ideas? Post em here because at the moment I haven't a clue. LOL!

[18:36:21] @ Scary : You little fraud Razz

[14:37:20] @ Campion : We are Whovians Create, not VirtualDalek Create.  LOL!

[14:37:35] @ Scary : mehhhh to you Razz
Campion

Warning Level :
5 / 55 / 5

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

WCM Issue Five :: Comments

Post on Fri 02 Nov 2012, 12:33 pm by Dalek101

Ill be happy to contribute but never heard back from you past our last PM talk Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 02 Nov 2012, 12:57 pm by Campion

Dalek101 wrote:Ill be happy to contribute but never heard back from you past our last PM talk Smile
Ah yes sorry about that got very busy and didn't reply. Smile But if you are willing to help PM me any ideas you have for the Chrimbo special

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 02 Nov 2012, 4:47 pm by Scary

I wouldn't mind doing an article or a column or whatever. Smile

Also, just an idea, but could the mag be published in .jpg files so I can send it to everyone via the email system on here? bounce

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 02 Nov 2012, 4:57 pm by Campion

Scary wrote:I wouldn't mind doing an article or a column or whatever. Smile

Also, just an idea, but could the mag be published in .jpg files so I can send it to everyone via the email system on here? bounce
I'll do my best but I really need to find someone to edit it all together (Hoping a64 will be able to do it again. Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum